Friday, April 6, 2012

The Mess #3

But, really, how do you keep a bulletin board from looking like this?


It's not quite an inspiration board, more like a Memento Board.  I can't tell you how many years it's been there but it's probably about 5 years.  With older stuff added in.  There are hardly any more spaces to add new things, but what can you remove?

Some items you may spy, with your little eye:

  • Goober hat from Mayberry (Andy Griffith's hometown of Mount Airy, NC)
  • drawings from my daughters' childhoods
  • high school reunion nametag
  • various quilt show pins
  • Wonder Woman patch
  • smiley face bracelet
  • bracelet my daughter made (I don't remember which daughter)
  • Odyssey of the Mind parent button
  • Forty & Fabulous button (that's from a LONG time ago)
  • handmade yo-yo pin from a friend
  • wooden doll from Luxembourg
  • various quilt show vendor nametags
  • lei from Tybee Island quilt retreat
  • souvenir pins from Smithsonian & Planet Hollywood San Antonio
  • POW-MIA patch from D.C.
  • scrapbook crop nametag
  • Jack Skellington keychains (my bulletin board overflows onto the wall)
  • FSU keychain (go Noles)
  • cool Hot Wheels cars
  • and more...

Who has a bulletin board, inspiration board, or memento board and what do you have on it?

1 comment:

  1. I ADORE a packed bulletin board! As you've witnessed... I also enjoy a cluttered, random all if I can't get my hands on a bulletin board. No worries... just some tape and I'm good to go. ;)

    ReplyDelete